Saturday, August 16, 2008

Are we there yet?

This card started with me trying to use some patterned paper... Don't ask me how I ended up here... :) This is similar to when you are driving with your significant other and you say... I think we should have turned back there... But because you aren't positive you continue to go another 5 miles before you turn around. tee hee....

Welll.... This card is that missed turn. I was trying to use patterned paper which used these same colors and I got distracted by a new Inkadinkado set that I had to have.. The clear set was all circles and swirls with circles. Once I started stamping those I then thought... I can just put some scalloped circles on here. The butterfly is covering up the blank spot that ended up when I randomly stamped my flowers.

I hope you enjoy the view while we were lost.

I will list the products and be off to see if I can find my original destination.

Products:
  • Marvy Uchida Scallop Punches, Yellow, Pink, Blue
  • VersaMagic Chalk Inks - Key LIme, Sea Breeze
  • Spellbinders - Butterflies 2 (rev 1)
  • Inkadinkado 97631 Circle and Dots
  • Memories Dye Ink - Brown
  • Ribbon - Unknown
  • Crystal Stickers - Pearls & Gems
  • Hero Arts A2153 - Little Happy Birthday


Thanks for going along for the ride!





2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love the mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're being published!!! Yaaaaaaaay! Don't forget to share the news at the HA Flickr site!!!

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    Deborah (Gigi 001)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!