Friday, November 7, 2008

How would you like...

a little Blog Candy...

Hero Arts was so nice as to send me some stamps because I was chosen as a Honorable Mention in one of their weekly challenges..

I recieved my package and in it were these stamps:

Now I have a pretty big collection of Hero Arts stamps and unfortunately for me... I already have these great stamps. Fortunately for you.... I am willing to share...

I know there are a few of you that stop over regularly and I appreciate that.

Leave me a little note by 11:59 CST Sunday Nov 9th and I will randomly select someone to receive these two little stamps and I might find a few other surprises to stick in the bag. :)


Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sue! Thank you for being so generous and sharing the wealth! Here's hoping you get lots of blessing in return! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne! You're so sweeet to share your goodies. :) I check your blog frequently and think you have a wonderful style. You amaze me with some of the backgrounds you come up with! My favorite recent card of yours is the Thank You Faux Metal card you made...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - It's so nice of you to share. I have your blog in my favorites and appreciate the inspiration I receive from you. TY Lucille

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH girlfriend! I just love that little birdy and do not have it in my collection!!!! (I do have the other one!)...

    What about cupcakes? Need any cupcake stamps?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your blog; the
    cards are lovely and you explain
    everything so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!