Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kwerner Color Challenge 31


I decided to play along on Kristana Werner's Color Challenge # 31: http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2008/11/color-inspiration-31.html .



These colors are lovely together. They remind me of fall. Kristina's inspiration was a wreath with berries and vines.
Products:
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Adirondacks Brights - Sunset Orange
  • StazOn - Royal Purple
  • Versafine - Sepia
  • Hero Arts Sparkle Design - Anytime Messages
  • Hero Arts - Dandelion
  • Stampabilities - Wild Flowers, Floral Stem
  • Crystal Stickers Pearls - Colored with Sharpie
  • Ribbon Unknown
  • Paper Studio - Lace Trim
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities - Scalloped Oval

Thanks for Looking..

12 comments:

  1. Gooooooood grief! I feel like a rank amateur! This thing is gorgeous!!!I have no idea how you did all of this, but I am totally enamored.

    (I feel like Wayne on Wayne's World: "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!")

    *Big Grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous Suzanne!! Love it! The colors are awesome! Beautiful work! Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my... You really really got this one down beautifully!!

    I love the rich colors you captured! Gosh.. it is awesome... And the black is a great addition!

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Beautiful use of the colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing this on the HA Flickr page, and now that I see it as Kristina's color challenge, I love it more! Great card, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Her color challenge is super. I missed the pass 3 weeks, hopefully I will be able to play again soon! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. The color combo is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lace too...perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzz, have been away for the weekend, no time to visit... but I would NEVER have wanted to have missed this card - it is absolutely stunning!! The colours, the patterned design, the layout - wow, it took my breath away!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card should've been picked. Where do I go to complain to the management?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfrectly lovely! The colors are so warm and the beautiful images too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!