Friday, November 28, 2008

KWerner Color Challenge # 32

Kristina's colors this week are inspired from a christmas picture in a catalogue. The link to her challenge: http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2008/11/color-inspiration-32.html

The colors are:

She did allow for the Sahara Sand to be substituted with a metallic color.

This is similar to another card I made a long time ago. The stamps on this is the Hero Arts 12" clear stamp. When I first saw the stamp I knew I wanted to make a wreath from the berries and branches stamp.

Products:

  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Memento - Rhubarb Stalk (I love that name)
  • Hero Arts - Branch & Leaf Long Borders
  • Judikins Copper Embossing Powder
  • Ribbon FX - Hobby Lobby
  • K&CO Gems
  • Penny Black - Joy, Hope...
  • Bazzil Christmas Paper

The best part about making the challenge cards, is I keep adding to my pile to send out for our Christmas cards. Everyone is going to get a unique card this year if I keep this up!

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzz! That is a super duper card! Love how you stamped the long branch on a curve, woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is just plain elegant. It's that ribbon and the way you stamped the branch. How did you mount the ribbon to do that - glue, tape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Happy Thankgiving or should I say Happy Black Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon is stunning, well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool - love how you curved the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!