I love that I can reach into my overflowing scraps of paper and grab a piece and fold it in half and start a card. Usually I find myself in the land of 5 x 7 cards... You can only create one card with a sheet of paper and if you want to layer you usually consume a couple of pieces of paper.
This little card was made from the scraps of the previous card and some other scraps from all my supplies. (Except the charm)
I cut up the sentiment since I decided to make inchies on the front of the card and keep the feel of the inchie.
- The background for the stamped image is the alcohol ink technique in my previous post. I made 2 backgrounds and was still not happy with my end result.
- Stamp the image on the alcohol ink background in versamark and heat emboss with a copper embossing powder.
- Cut into 1" squares. Mount on lime green paper.
- Stamp sentiment on same paper and cut carefully apart. Mount on top of stamped image in various places.
- Attach heart charm to lower left hand corner. Tie piece of ribbon through charm.
- Mount entire background to blue rectangle.
- Put lace under blue rectange on top of card base.
- Attach bling on lace.
- Hero Arts - Collage Take Time
- Hero Arts - Clear Design Anytime Messages
- Hero Arts - Gem Flowers
- Crystal Stickers - Pearls
- Lace Unknown
- Judikins - Copper Embossing Powder
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Versafine Royal Blue Pigment Ink
- Charm - Unknown