It is very pretty because there are other tints of colors in the background and I happen to have a fondness for grey although I don't use it alot in my cards. I consider it another great neutral.
Here is my card made from the background:Recipe:
- I started with a mask that I just purchased from Tim Holtz that I have been wanting to use. I laid it along the side of the paper. I sponged over it with the teal ink.
- Ink the bird in the branches stamp with versamark and stamp next to the masked border and the bottom left corner. Heat emboss with copper metallic embossing powder.
- Stamp the flourish on the top right and left side with versamark. Heat emboss using green embossing powder.
- I also purchased a mask from Heidi Grace at the same time. I placed a portion of that in the top left corner and sponged over it with the same teal ink.
- I placed the same floral mask on the bottom and inked over that. Sponge teal around the outside edges.
- Stamp the sentiment in the middle on the bottom half of the card using teal ink.
- Tie twine around and use button in the knot. Add two more buttons on either side.
- Ranger Distress Ink - Pine Needle
- Penny Black - Natures Dance
- Verses Rubber Stamps - Apache Blessing
- Tim Holtz - Borderline Mask
- Heidi Swapp - Mask Floral
- Judikins Metallic Copper Embossing Powder
- Ranger Embossing Powder - Lettuce
- Versmark Watermark Ink
Thanks for stopping by...