Thursday, April 23, 2009

Distressed Polka Dots

Distressed Polka dots... That seems like that couldn't happen right? Polka dots are so cheery and wouldn't ever be distressed. :)




I was playing along with the HA Blog weekly challenge of distressing and I have this pretty paper pack from Making memories with all reds and pinks. I took a scrap from that and stamped the flowers. The cardbase is stamped using a polka dot stamp that I love too!

Products:
  • Hero Arts - Two Flourish Flower
  • Savvy Stamps - Distressed Dot BG
  • Amuse - Happy Birthday MG
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa, Lady Bug (Love the name and so appropriate for this card.)
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Ranger Stickles - Red
  • Twine - unknown
  • Button - unknown

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots behind your meadow scene. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So eye catching and so pretty! The colors are wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dots, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!