Friday, July 24, 2009

I Heart Hero Arts Blog Hop

Ashley M over at the Flckr Hero Arts Group initiated this blog hop for today. Here is the link to all the other people participating: http://www.flickr.com/groups/heroarts/discuss/72157621682950519/.

The idea was to discuss how we got started using Hero Arts products and what we are thankful for.

The Hero Arts products were introduced to me by my good friend Lisa. She is the one who started me on the path of creating cards and has been a good crafting buddy ever since!

I am thankful to Hero Arts for starting the blog, the flickr group and the continuously providing challenges all on top of the great stamps!

Here is my thank you card!







This was made using alcohol inks on the grass, dress, flowers, background and bird. :)

I started with a monochromatic them because that is the challenge this week on the HA blog but gave up because I wanted to have the sky blue.

I was trying to make the little girl blowing bubbles but I don't think you can see them that clearly in this picture.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Asian Dolls
  • Hero Arts - Sparkle Clear -Hello Tree
  • Hero Arts - Clear Design - Woodland Critters
  • Hero Arts - Woodgrain
  • Hero Arts - Holly Bird
  • Ranger Alcohol Inks & Blending Solution: Raspberry, Stonewashed
  • Memento - Rose Bud, Rich Cocoa
  • StazOn - Royal Purple
Thanks for visiting..

Suzz

39 comments:

  1. Such a great card. I can see the bubbles! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzanne. What a cute card. I LOVE how you did the tree. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The leaves on the tree are truly inspired, and I am totally in love with the alcohol ink sky. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Card! I love the leaves on the tree & the doll blowing bubbles is SO cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute Suzanne...love how you made the tree....and I am loving reading everyone's hero arts story...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, Sue! Love your cloudy sky and your tree with the little bird's nest! You always have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love your thank you bubbles Suz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne, this is awesome! LOve how you used the alcohol inks and the cute scene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card!
    Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wonderful card. Your sky is amazing and the little bubbles are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful colors!!! love you stamping here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suz, it's so very cute! What a gorgeous sky you've created and love that tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable, Suzanne! I especially like the tree you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzz! LOVE your card and the background!

    Tell Lisa I said HI!

    Hugs to both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card!!! Love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bubble idea, so fun! Love all the alcohol inking, too! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Sue! I totally see the "clear pebbles" that are the bubbles the girl is blowing out, with the "thank you" sentiment! What a fabulous idea! I just love the background. It is amazing! And I love all the work you did with the alcohol inks. I like the Hello/Hugs tree, too! Happy Blog Hopping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super duper adorable, Sue!! Love the look of alcohol ink and the clear pebbles, love your design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. there are so many creative things on this card. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Suzz! This is so cute, fresh and very original! There're so many fantastic details on this!
    And thanks so much for your visiting and your kind comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow what a great card Suzz :D I love it, especially the way you have the doll blowing bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is an adorable card. i love how you did the tree ... and the blowing bubbles idea is so original!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super creativo tu trabajo, pero ya estoy acostumbrada a verte unos trabajos con muchísima calidad y creatividad, eres una artista. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a fun card, Sue! I really love that tree and little bird in its nest!
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such an adorable card - love the scattered letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just gorgeous Sue - love the bubbles, so creative!! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, wonderful card! So many fantastic elements!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh! I'm such a sucker for bright and happy and fun colors! This just makes me smile! Love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the clouds! So clever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Totally creative and awesome card, Sue! What a lovely blog you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. could this get any more adorable? Blowing bubbles? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Isn't this so adorable? Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW - love the bubbles on this one Suzz. What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm not the one to ask about tweed, but I love the card. Perfect for that male in your life. Now the little girl card is just wow! I love the shapes, and the way you used the alcohol inks is just WOW~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!