Sunday, July 12, 2009

Odds and Ends

I decided yesterday to pull out all my scraps and try to put something together. This consists in a pile that could cover my entire desktop. So I sorted through and pulled some shapes and colors that could work together and came up with this.


Not everything was a scrap but many of the individual pieces were. :)

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Heart Winged Butterfly
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Silhouette
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Hero Arts - Raindrop Background
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Ranger - Embossing Powder - Lettuce
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Peeled Paint
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • QuicKutz - Die Cuts
  • Fiskars Shape Template - Ovals

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

and as my youngest is saying now... Peace Out...

Suzz

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love those colors together and your scrappy piece is a treasure!

    ps.. I am having such a hard time with the resist challenge!!! Nothing is working right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you make great cards out of scraps!! Love it!!

    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonito y muy bonitas palabras en el texto, los colores precioss. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! My scraps tend to go into a box never to be seen again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally gorgeous, Sue!! Amazing inking skill, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a spectacular card. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Suzz! Love your creativity to use left over papers. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything about this card Sue...just Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant odds and ends my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!