Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Design Challenge

Cornish Heritage Farms is hosting a summer design challenge with different challenges each week. Andi tipped me off to this challenge and I really like my CHF stamps but unfortunately don't have enough of them. :)

I was playing with them and created this which doesn't qualify for the challenge as this week is coloring. I don' thave any outline stamps for CHF. I will have to see if I can dig one up before the end of the week so I can play along.


Love my alcohol inks! The embossing powder is some of that new Zing from American Crafts they have so many fun colors.
The butterflies and dragonflies are Marvy Uchida punches.
All the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms.
Thanks for stopping by..
Suzz

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Love this! Is the embossing on a transparency? Looks wonderfully dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie...this is gorgeous! You are incredible Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an inspirational card, I love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Suzz! Gorgeous card! Love the alcohol ink background with the gold! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love it! So glad to see you are playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a natural with alcohol inks. I love this and the punched beauties too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW....Sue...this is Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!! Great colors and the little dragonflies and butterflies are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you did the embossing of the plant and insects over the alcohol ink background. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gorgeous card, Sue!! Love everything about it! The alcohol ink background it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! The embossing with the alcohol ink is quite dynamic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!