Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thinking Pink Ink & More

I was on a scraps binge again... I dug through my scraps and came up with a pile of pink scraps and this weeks challenge over at the Hero Arts Blog is monochromatic cards. http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2009/07/20/monochromatic-monday/

This was my first card using some of my scraps and creating some new scraps...

and here was my second card using up some other pink scraps I had laying out..

The card opens up under the heart and the ivory circle is for the sentiment and signing.

Products:

  • Fiskars Corner Punch
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Textile
  • Hero Arts - Old Writing
  • Hero Arts - Antique Brocade
  • Hero Arts - Heart Winged Butterfly
  • Hero Arts - Anytime Messages
  • Hero Arts - Elegant Flower
  • Memento Rose Bud
  • Light Pink Embossing Powder
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • StaZon Fuschia
  • QuicKutz - Labels
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
  • Blue Moon Beads - Lost & Found Charms (Cameo & Heart Charm)

Thanks for stopping by..

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. I like all the jewels and pearls and embossing on the first card. So pretty. The second card has an elegant, vintage look with a touch of modern with the brighter pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so PRETTY...the First one is jaw dropping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love your new banner! And both of your cards are amazing! You make me want to create pink cards...

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beyond beautiful and I can tell you enjoyed making them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very lovely, Sue. Talk about beautiful color and so feminine too. Both cards are sensational!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!