Monday, July 6, 2009

Wedding Card

This was a wedding card that I needed to create yesterday and get sent off today. The card is for a fellow stamper who is very sweet. I am pretty sure she isn't visiting my blog so I am safe to share the card here.

The color is actually Enchanted Gold Embossing powder and it is gorgeous and I am sorry to say that you can't see the shimmer here and really appreciate the lovely color.



The flourishes and flowers are embossed with the gold embossing powder as well as the sentiment.

The flowers are from that lace flower stamp from Hero Arts which I really do love. I cut out the flowers and layered them.

The card is scored above and below the ribbon which doesn't show up on this picture either. :(

Products:
  • Hero Arts - Lace Flower Cluster
  • Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings
  • Hero Arts - Heart Flourish
  • Ranger - Enchanted Gold Embossing Powder
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • EK Success - Border Punch
  • Ribbon, Pearls Unknown


Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

12 comments:

  1. Love this, Sue! Perfect wedding card!

    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy elegante, esta preciosa. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO elegant. The combo of the swirls, flowers, pearls, border and gold paper are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Suzz. the border punch with the gold underneath is wonderful. I'm sure your friend will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! I have enchanted gold ep thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty! love the flowers how they pop up!

    Yaneri

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Pretty Sue...she will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you click on the photo and make it bigger you can see the shimmer and the scorlines. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know who this is for! It's lovely, Sue! I have that lace cluster stamp, and haven't used it much; never occurred to me to cut out the flowers - wonderful idea!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, perfect for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and did I say gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is just so elegant. I love each little flowre, the lace trim and that bow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!