Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stamptoberfest begins....

I am planning on lots of inky time today for Stamptoberfest... hosted by Two Peas Stamping board. My first project is this Halloween banner for Nancy's challenge. I have never created one before and found it a lot of fun! My daughter is off making her own banner. (I will add it later to this post if she finishes. :)

Nancy provided the template and the challenge was basically to create a pennant/banner for Halloween.

The only hard part was to photograph it as it didn't quite fit in my light box. I ended up outside trying to find a hook to take a picture on.

Here is a close-up:
The paper is Basic Grey Eerie... The stamps are all Hero Arts. This also applies for the current HA challenge so I will share it over there as well!

Lots of fun... Come over and play if you can. Stamptoberfest runs from today until the 25th..
Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. What a funny Halloween Banner! Looking forward to seeing your daughters, too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely banner... I'm going to try and get some challenges done - want to try your foil one soon. Have a great idea in mind ( just hope it turns out as good as I imagine)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ghosts are so fun! What a neat project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo festive Sue! I just love hanging decor for the home! Love how spooky that tree branch looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darn cute and fun for Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!