Saturday, November 28, 2009

Golden Brown....

Anytime I hear the words golden brown I think of something delicious. I think that might have been part of my inspiration for this card. (All that good thanksgiving cooking.) Daria sent me this Hero Arts Antique Map Background stamp which I love! (Thank you Daria!) She did this as a lovely surprise for me... knowing that I had admired it. What a wonderful gift to find in the mailbox yesterday along with a lovely card.

I thought I was going to make a masculine card but the butterfly showed up and some flowers. :)

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Antique Map Background
  • Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings
  • Hero Arts - Dandelion
  • Hero Arts - Heart Winged Butterfly
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Broken China, Brushed Corduroy, Shabby Shutters
  • Nestabilities - Label 8
  • Inkadinkado - Dream
  • Impression Obsession - Inspire
  • Krylon - Gold Pen
  • Ranger Stickles
  • Recollections - Pearls
  • Twine, Vintage Book, Buttons

Well the house is clean and now we have all the Christmas boxes out to make a disaster which hopefully will be cleaned up before family stops by.

Have a lovely day!

Suzz

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I think it is manly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, this card is simply stunning, all the brown images look wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another one of your stunning creations! New stamps and papers always give new inspiration don' they! So happy you were spoiled by Daria - it's those kind of things that make the difference in life - kindness of other people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! So out of the ordinary and very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card Sue...what a fun little gift to find in your mailbox......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So Lovely Sue! Love that globe look of the world in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have a wonderful friend to find that lovely stamp in your mailbox Sue but you've certainly done it justice. This card is gorgeous!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful Sue!!! love how you used the Antique Map stamp!! gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the stamp Suzz. I love the browns and the flowers don't make it look girly at all... Love the thin gold edges. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous card, love that map background too. 'Golden brown' reminds me of that song from the '70s, very trippy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love Golden Brown and I love it in this BEAUTY! Stunning card! So SWEET of Daria to send you that map stamp! She knows that you will make it SHINE and she is absolutely right!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment made me smile ! Now we all want to achieve "Golden Brown", not "burned" brown (LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous Suzz. Love the mix of stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Daria is so generous! Love what you did with all the stamps!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colors, background, everything, Sue!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Suzz! What a special treat! Love the map! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!