Friday, September 9, 2011

Whatever You Are

This sentiment is a great reminder of being yourself. I had so much fun pairing it up with the Lion and the Tin Man from the Oz collage plate. I thought how appropriate for them as they were all searching for what they really had within themselves. :)

The background and frame is from the Whimsical Melange Plate. The Lion and Tin Man are from the Oz Collage plate and the sentiment is from the Typography plate.

The background colors are a mix of dye inks blended and the images are colored using watercolor pencils. The colors were softened with distressing using a white acrylic paint. The seam binding was dyed with the same dye inks to coordinate.

Have a wonderful Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I learn something each time I visit your blog... love your work! This card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So creative, Suzz! Love these beautiful colors! I've missed visiting you! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Barb, these colours are great and I love that bright yellow. I do wish I could be braver and use such bright colours because they look lovely.

    Love these stamps too and was looking at them on our local stockist's website earlier but I've already spent over my quota this month so they will have to wait :(

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful creation.. I love it.. Hope you have a happy weekend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and what a great sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!