Saturday, October 15, 2011

Spooktacular Sketch and Color Combo

Sorry about my second post of the day. :)  I wanted to share a card created for the ColourQ color challenge #106 and the Card Patterns Sketch #137.

Here is my card:

Sparkle Rubber Creations is hosting the Card Patterns challenge this week so I thought I would pull out Mummy Oliver to play along.  The sentiment and image is from Sparkle Creations. The background bats are from Artistic Outpost.

I colored Oliver and then added some sparkle to his wraps. :)

Here is the sketch and Color Inspiration:




I will be back later for the CR84FN colors and post.

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

P.S.  Here is a picture of our puppy (almost three now) Emma... Very windy here today.. Blew her ear back. Just like all my girls she makes a funny face if I try to get a photo!

15 comments:

  1. Aaaaah how adorable, I like the tongue hanging out bless. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I thought I was looking at two separate posts, I am a bit slow today, it's my age LOL. Anyway, I love your card especially the little character on his bandages. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you're apologising why???? Great card Suzz, love that little cutie in his wrappings, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! What a cute card!! Totally makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is so cute, Suzz! Love it and love your puppy photo - made me giggle. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome spooky card today Suzz- love the photo of your pup- she is CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Suzanne! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. spookily cute Suzz. And your Emma looks a hoot with her ears back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Halloween card - love the splash of color! Cute picture of Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, Emma's a sweetie. Love her tongue poking out!

    The Halloween card is brilliant. The Mummy Oliver image really made me smile.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that little Mummy. Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute mummy image and love your doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a spooktacular card! Thanks for playing along with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! I love that harlequin background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well this is just adorable!! Love the borders in the background. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!