Saturday, October 29, 2011

Stampendous Monthly Challenge - CAS Holiday Card

This is the last weekend to play in the Stampendous Monthly Challenge.  The challenge is to create a CAS holiday card.

This is my version of a CAS card:

I found this super funny paper and it works perfectly with the handsome Santa. The pattern paper is all about letters to Santa.  Too funny!

I stamped the Stampendous Believe in Santa Jumbo Cling on whitewashed music sheet and colored him using watercolor pencils and a waterbrush. The rest was just layering and ribbon.

The prize this month is a Cling Jumbo Sparkle Joy set to a random winner. You have until Thursday, November 3 at 11:59 PM EST to add your link to the linky tool on the Stampendous blog.


To see the new designs by the Design Team: 



Have a fabulous Saturday!! 

Suzz

10 comments:

  1. this is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Santa! Fun card, Suzz - love the bow and bells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Santa dressed in pink! And that background couldn't be more perfect, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful holiday card, love the cute Santa and fun papers! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!! love the bow and bells tied on the circle ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, you are amazing! The paper is perfect. I love the bow with the bells. Bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this one Suzz..... and thanks for the heads up. I've entered my niece's card and I've made one too
    Thanks you too for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog... much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That background paper is perfect for this Santa!!! Adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! How creative and I really like what you did with the Santa and then the ribbon! Different and wonderfully fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzz, your work is just amazing! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and working with at Stampendous! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugz, Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!