I am working on finishing up my valentines for my family. I also have a brother with a valentine's birthday which I like to combine together. So you will be seeing a few more valentine's cards. (Masculine is all I have left and they are so much harder. :)
I pulled out my Alcohol Inks this morning to get my creative juices flowing.
I dripped multiple layers of alcohol blending solution, watermelon alcohol ink, and raspberry alcohol ink onto glossy cardstock to get a pretty mix of pinks and reds. After that I used the Embossing folder to add texture. The finishing touch was to add white acrylic paint to the embossed areas on the background.
After that I went simple so I didn't hide the background and just added a little banner and embellishments. I am linking this up to the Snazzy's Design Team challenge for Love and Romance.
I had another piece of happy news.. I have a card that was published on the cover of the April Crafts N Things magazine.
Here is the cover:
I was so thrilled to see the little chicks sharing the spotlight on the cover. The details for the card are here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Tag Friday at a Vintage Journey
58 minutes ago