Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Joy

Happy eve of Christmas Eve!  I had just a few small photos to share.  The first is an ATC created for a swap. A sweet image found online in Pinterest in Hellemor's collection.

Poppystamps  has this beautiful set of small and large Arch Dies and frames for the dies.  I have been cutting lots of pieces from cardstock, music paper, etc.  I used the Grand Gothic Luminary Window to create my frame. I die cut it from white cardstock and died it with a Metallic Distress Stain.  I pulled a few stickers from Tim Holtz Seasonal stickers and colored them with the same distress stain.  The image was printed on copy paper and then I covered it in versamark watermark ink and heat embossed using crystal embossing powder.

I wanted to share a picture of my youngest daughter from a few years ago.  I think Santa just came through the door at my MIL house. 
 May your Christmas holiday be full of joy and surprises. :)

I have a post for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day all scheduled with a few more fun holiday projects.

Suzz





4 comments:

  1. Adorable ATC, and what a wonderful photograph - that's the wonder of Christmas right there!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATC and what a great pic.... captured the look of wonder perfectly. Wishing a Merry Christmas to you and yours Suzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I love your ATC, from the sheet music to the image, it's gorgeous & that is an awesome photo of your daughter! Have a Very Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful ATC. I just love those arches and can't wait to play with the ones you sent me :0)

    The picture of your daughter...Well Thats what makes Christmas so special.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!