Friday, July 11, 2014

Flock Together


Part two of my feather collection... The fun part of this was trying different ideas and I kept going when things weren't going well and tried new things to correct my mistakes.

My first one I love how it turned out.  I started with the white crackle embossing paste from Wendy Vecchi as my base feathers and used the beautiful Merlot gold Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to create the dark plummy effect.
After it dried I added some overlay of white stamped text.

For my next one I started with a trio of glimmer mists over the stencil.
I added black ink sponged around the edges of the stencil.  I then stamped the mosaic stamp over the surface of the stencil.  I added a mix of glimmer mists and sponged ink around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by to see my feathery creations.

Suzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!