Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tim's Tag September 2014

Tim's Tag September 2014 is my inspiration today.  He has some fun techniques he is sharing which had me playing around with my alcohol inks.


Here was my first tag which used tim's technique but I came back over with the stencil and a purple alcohol ink over the front.

The image was stamped first and then the rub-ons were applied.  I punched out a series of butterflies.

My second used a stencils with the stripes: 


 I liked the effect of the wood grain and ended up creating a more masculine tag although I had the butterflies ready to go so they ended up on my tag. :)

Have a lovely day!

Suzz


14 comments:

  1. Totally wonderful, and O love the placement of the butterflies in each piece, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on the backgrounds!!! Love LOVE your tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely ♥ the purple tag!!! I had to post it on my Pinterest site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your pink tag. It's wonderful.
    Thanks for inspiring me Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant tags Suzz the top one is particularly stunning

    Hilda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ... wow!!! Love your tags Suzz. These are fantastic. Entranced by the color on the top on. That curve of purple is genius!!! I truly adore the composition of the 2nd one. And those strips ... incredible. Marvelous creations. Congrats on your win on Tim's blog!!! Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Tag!
    Congrats on your Win and TimHoltz.com! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. These two tags are so different yet both are fabulous. Great job and Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your winning...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great Tags! Congrats on your win at Tim's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!