Monday, January 5, 2015

Twenty One Five

Sorry about the long delay with no posts. I have been working on the Tim H January tag for about 4 days. :)  I finished one (I had three on the craft table going at the same time)


I loved the background when I got done and then got stuck because Tim's tag had some pieces I didn't have.

Here is the reason I have been a bit distracted from my crafting...

I forgot how much time a puppy can take.... He has had a trim since this picture and looks a little less shaggy.  He makes it harder to find time to craft as he is always getting into something. 

Have a lovely Monday!

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is adorable! You'll have to keep us updated regarding the puppy adventures. I'm sure there are many!

    I really like your tag. Amazing background. That in itself is a work of art. I've never participated in the monthly challenge because I gave so few of the supplies. It's nice to see a pretty tag that doesn't look like all the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the original!!! Love how you adapted yours and great colours!

    The new puppy looks adorable!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little bundle of fur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. .. so cute! Your tag looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It May have taken you some time but the results are gorgeous.
    Wonderful background en stamping. Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Suzz! Your background is wonderful and I love the 15 too. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!